The Garden Terrace, A Unique Backdrop for Any Event
The Garden Terrace at Fearrington Village, near Chapel Hill, NC, provides a unique backdrop for any event. Surrounded by rolling pastures, stunning gardens and a brick patio perfect for cocktails, the Garden Terrace is the ideal setting to enjoy fabulous cuisine and impeccable service.
With stately columns reflecting the architecture of the adjacent Fearrington homestead, now The Fearrington House Restaurant, the Garden Terrace offers an open-air venue in the spring, summer and fall, and central heating from a dramatic stone fireplace in the winter.
The Garden Terrace at a glance:
· Medium to Large Groups; up to 125 for seated meals
and up to 200 for heavy hors d’ oeuvres
· Enclosed and heated during winter months
· Working wood-burning fireplace
· Dedicated bathrooms
For a small rental fee, your event includes:
· Planning with our experienced coordinators, including day-of services
· Use of Fearrington’s floral, catering, kitchen and service teams
· House chairs, tables, dishes & linens