Building custom homes in one community near Chapel Hill, NC for four decades has taught us a few things about creating a lasting home, one built to the highest standards.
Compare our homes to those in other developments. In all our homes we use standard materials that might be an upgrade elsewhere:
Here are some additional standard features we build into every Fearrington home:
- Kitchen cabinets are custom-made for each space and include features like roll-out shelves considered upgrades elsewhere.
- Engineered wood floors in many styles have an exceptionally durable factory finish and are resistant to warping or bowing.
- A conveniently located water-shut off valve means peace of mind when you’re away for long periods of time.
- Shower spaces are so roomy a door or curtain is optional, and have anti-fungal grout, making cleaning easy.
- Fireplaces are designed to burn either wood or natural gas.
These are standard features; we love customizing too. Come talk to one of our knowledgeable real estate team to learn more.